Friday, July 10, 2009



I know this is how we all feel.

4 comments:

Shari said...

That was beautiful and I shed many tears! Thanks for sharing!

mallena said...

I came across your blog somehow, but I'm not ever sure how I arrived. I think it was a friend of a friend, of a friend. It doesn't matter, I'm just glad I got here. My heart is so full right now I'm not even sure what to say. Thank you would be appropriate. Thank you for sharing your feelings, your memories, etc. I have a cousin who lost her baby a few hours after he was born. I have a dear friend who has been trying for years to have children, and are now trying to adopt.

Thank you all for sharing your testimonies and faith. I have a renewed desire to hold my little girls closer, stop the cleaning so I can play dress-up, but most of all, just to be a better mom. Thank you!

Matt and Melissa said...

It was really good. Thanks Darci.

Michelle and James said...

Thank you!!! This is so hard to talk about but nice to know you have someone to talk to or learn from. Nice to know you are not the only one even though its so painful for everyone. I work in an office that several of us have had a hard time getting pregnant or have had miscarriages or other trials with pregnancy. We all have different stories and troubles but we can lean on eachother. I know we have been put together for a reason. One of the girls in our office came acrossed your blog somehow and she has shown us so we can lean on it and eachother. Thank you again. I will keep visiting.